I'm the proud mother of three (I count my son-in-law too). I've been married to the same man for 33 years. I've been a Paralegal for 32 years and work full-time. I keep busy as a volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America and a Precinct Committeeman in District #25. When I can find the spare time, I love making cards and scrapbooking in my craft studio or doing fun things with my family.
5 comments:
She is beautiful - I am so happy for all of you. What a miracle!
What a darling she is! I just cannot imagine any of you being able to focus on anything else!
I dreamed that I had a new baby last night...it was scary!
So happy for you and Aaron and Melissa!!! Yayayayayay!!! Love ya!
she is seriously so adorable! congrats on being a grandma!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I was so excited when I saw the shower invite at my parents' - because I knew what that meant... Ah, how awesome for them!
Post a Comment